- Care and Respect
- Mobility and Technology
- Experience and Knowledge
- Compromise as partners
- Effective and innovative solutions
- Social Responsibility and Pro bono
- Respectful and reliable stakeholders’ relations.
TRANSPORT AND TOURISM LAW EXPERTS
In the aeronautical industry, we advise and represent passenger and cargo air transport companies, aircraft lessors, suppliers and financial institutions. We have relevant experience in international transactions and contracts on aircrafts, engines and components, maintenance contracts, concessions and airport infrastructure, services and supplies, systems and software agreements, advice on regulatory matters, certification processes, obtaining permits and registrations with the aeronautical authorities, and day-to-day legal advice.
Likewise, we offer preventive legal support in regulatory, compliance, advertising, consumer rights and personal data protection matters as well as in the event of claims or lawsuits and in administrative
procedures before the competent authorities.
Our partner Francisco Prat has been recognized by Who’s Who Legal in 2019 – 2022 in three areas of the Transport-Aviation sector: regulatory, finance and contentious.
In the tourism industry we have extensive experience advising clients on the acquisition, sale and restructuring of hotel operations, long-term hotel leases, and public tenders. Additionally, we advise hotel clients, travel agencies and tour operators on the different legal needs of their operations.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Our team has extensive experience advising and representing national and international clients, offering them comprehensive advice on their different legal needs.
Among the areas of practice in which we provide services we highlight:
- Advertising and consumer protection laws
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate law
- Labor Law
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Foreign investment
- Real estate projects (residential, industrial and commercial)
- Hotel and tourism projects
- License and technology agreements
- Conflict resolution and litigation
- Distribution and franchise contracts
- Public procurement and tenders
- Administrative law and Regulation
- Competition Law
- Data protection
- Customs regulation